This Time You Realize

                                                   This Time You Realize

You know sometimes you’re living a day of great fun, filled with food, booze and girls or boys, and it goes as fast as a roadrunner with you simultaneously wondering how it did and wishing there was more time. Other times you’re just living a life filled with despair, boredom, annoyances, basically misery and you wonder how it goes so slow as well as when will it end. You kind of wish for the weekend to come so you can cuddle with your bed instead of having to embrace the cheap tricks. Time is an entity that betrays you every time if you think about it and it’s kind of ironic when people tell you that you don’t give it too much value. If you think about it quite frankly, every decision we have made and are going to make has been the wrong one or is therefore going to be a wrong one. Time has affected it and has forever been quite harsh, we’ve just forever taken it lightly. You never get enough time to enjoy and get the most amount of time to repent for not having got it. To be completely honest it is because I value time which is why I know how hard it is. I would say that if you truly value something, it is then that you begin having the patience to analyze it and fish out it’s flaws.

One of my previous crushes, I would always give her chocolates with a lily. One day she told me that it’s getting quite old and that it wouldn’t work because she didn’t feel the same way. She asked why even while knowing that I kept going on with the gesture. I smiled and told her that I loved to see that happiness she got in getting something so simple. She got much more expensive and flashier stuff from others but from my present made her give a genuine smile. “Well thank you but you can stop now. It’s getting old too. Also you know I love roses too so why always lilies?” she said. “Well it’s because when I give you roses you like the gesture but have nothing to say. When I give you lilies you always speak about what you don’t like about it but how it’s a type of flower you still like. You give it enough importance to analyze it.”. We’ve been quite close ever since.
Some people might have the notion that it is not time that is fast or slow, it is we who are always slower. Let’s just say that in my case, old grandfather clock has never really been with me. He treasures this grandson quite on the down side. You can actually feel the difference because of it. You have so many phrases related to the subject of time but have you wondered how we’ve never gone past it’s trivial meaning?

                                          “It’s not the time”                       “Time up!”
                                          “This time I will!”                         “Time to go.”

There are many more phrases like these that seem completely unrelated. The fact is that we never go past the passing remark and see how time truly does wait for no one. Even that phrase is taken quite casually. It’s really never your time and time isn’t ever up, your chance has just passed. You can never rely on an external entity, trust me when I say this: Each of them betrays you every time. We all technically want to have the life of our dreams to come true and wait for the correct time, trust me the flower ain’t blooming without you watering it every day. It’s not about the time, it’s about your time.

Well speaking of my own time, that’s where the flower’s already bloomed quite well but it’s dying quickly and now time is of the essence. 

~ Aritro Ghosh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT YOUTH

SAND ROVER || The Tough Terrain BOT RACE || KSHITIJ '19

13 TV shows of Doordarshan that every 90's kid grew up watching