Silent Mania





Tearing me up from within my bliss
A little tepid, a little bit soft as I reside
Calming me from side to side while holding me close
She pushes me away, thinking I'm sometimes gross
I measure myself as I tread while I lay
I wish her to be gentle, it's all that I can pray
To be truthful, parts of me wants to stay
Others think that perhaps tis time
Solitude is too noisy
Self-absorbed music sometimes too quiet
I wrestle with the wind which calls my name
Pushing me to and fro while she does the very same
I muscle up the courage to ask why
She replies, "Baby, don't you know? It's time to cry"

-- Aritro Ghosh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT YOUTH

SAND ROVER || The Tough Terrain BOT RACE || KSHITIJ '19

13 TV shows of Doordarshan that every 90's kid grew up watching