Depth of my feelings

Depth of my feelings


Sometimes things that are so close are just so far away. It hurts so much. It burns in a bundle of cold writhing memories. Tearing inch by inch into nothingness until you're just left too beyond.
Caressing a soft black flow that scars way past just ever so subtly
Baring, in layers. Sweetened thoughts. Sorely spoken since.
I was crying, ever so gently from oblivion. The red sweet feeling of the sour sobriety hit me ever so gently as I touched her lips. She held me with the dull sensation of forever belonging. I cried. I cried. As I caressed her dry.
 I've always wondered, with my hands around her face. Ever so solemn the feelings that race.


Aritro Ghosh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT YOUTH

SAND ROVER || The Tough Terrain BOT RACE || KSHITIJ '19

13 TV shows of Doordarshan that every 90's kid grew up watching